DIY Instructions for your Projects
- Homemade Windpower. Wind powered system, include which generators, blades and other instructions on how to make wind systems at home.
- Putting together a Solar System. - A basic, no knowledge assumed, set of instructions that build up from an easy system with a solar panel and battery to a more and more complex one with solar arrays, batteries, charge controllers, inverters and even panel positioning.
- How to build smart systems with logic gates and switches. These are very simple instructions on how to build basic to very clever systems with cheap and reusable "plug and play" devices.
- Grid-Powered Battery Charger - This is article from Tom Woods is about how to build a controller switch that will connect a grid-powered battery charger to one's solar or wind battery bank. The grid charger kicks in when poor weather conditions do not permit wind or solar energy production. The circuit protects the battery bank from damage due to chronic under charging, and it allows maintaining the loads on the alternative energy circuit even if they temporarily exceed the solar or wind electric production. The circuit is fully automatic.
- Using Green.
- Using LED's - Instructions for beginners on how to wire and install these great low consumption, low level lights.
- Energy usage Worksheet. A Worksheet to help you figure out what you energy needs are.
We would love you to contribute. If your project has saved 1 or two bags of coal from being burnt to provide power then teaching a hundred people to do it could save hundreds.